August 2018 Newborn, Infant, Maternity Workshop
The workshop will be divided into 3 days. You can register for an individual session or all 3 sessions.
- Day 1 (August 7, 2018) – Newborn Photography
- Day 2 (August 8, 2019) – Infant Photography
- Day 3 (August 9, 2018) – Maternity Photography
The following aspects will be covered during all 3 days
- Lens selection
- Studio Lighting Techniques
- White Balance
- Colour Calibration
- Camera Angles
- Safety Measures
- Photoshop workflow
- Session Workflow
Beautiful Photo Props
Springfield, Missouri, United States
25% off coupon code for participants attending the newborn & infant workshop
Ababa Baby Props
Escondido, California, United States
15% off coupon code for participants attending the newborn & infant workshop
Green Earth Studio
Nevada, United States
10% off any order of $20 or more + Bonuses
Bonus – Orders over $35.00 of newborn photography props earns one FREE headtie for EACH $35.00 spent (so a $70.00 order will receive 2 FREE Headties). The bonus is on top of the 10% discount you will receive for attending this workshop
California, United States
20% off Maternity Dresses & Gowns
Post Workshop Support
All participants will be added to a Closed Facebook Group. This group will aim to provide post workshop support and will also help review participant images post the workshop
- As on June 23rd, our newborn photography is full.
- As on June 27th, our infant photography is full.
You may still register and we will add you to a wait list. If there is any cancellation, we will reach out to the first person in the waitlist.
You may continue to book the maternity workshops as they have a few spots left.
Newborn Seats Left
Maternity Seats Left
Infant Seats Left
Newborn Photography Topics
- Beanbag Posing
- Prop Posing
- Calm and soothe a baby
Maternity Photography Topics
- Hair & Make-up
Infant Photography Topics
- Infant Posing
- Props Usage
Students Per Class
- This workshop is limited to a maximum of 15 people.
- Questions and answers sessions will be a part of every session and lesser people means personalised attention to all.
- You will be able to gain invaluable hands-on experience with shooting angles, posing, retouching which will maximise the investment.
- Lunch & refreshments will be provided
- The workshop will be held in our studio in Delhi.
- Those traveling for the workshop are advised to arrive a day prior so that you can reach our studio in time as we will start at prompt at 9:30am
- 9:30am to 10:30am – Introductions
- 10:30am to 11:45am – Photography Workflow
- 10:45am – 12:00pm – Break
- 12:00pm to 2:30pm – Hands on Shooting
- 2:30pm to 3:15pm – Lunch Break
- 3:15pm to 4:30pm – Retouching Photographs
- 4:30pm to 5:30pm – Q&A Session
- You must understand basics of photography to attend this class
- You must bring along your DSLR Camera and Lens in order to shoot during this workshop. Every attendee will be given to opportunity to shoot during the live session
- We understand we have candidates traveling from all over India who converse in their local language. The workshop presentations and discussions will be in English language.
Per Session Cost
Cost for all 3 Sessions
Terms & Conditions
1. The session fee is Rs. 10,000 for a single session and Rs. 27,000 for all 3 sessions
2. An advance booking amount of Rs. 3,000 is required to hold your spot
3. Once you fill and submit this form, we will email you our bank account details. You will be required to deposit the advance amount of Rs. 3,000 within 72 hours of receiving our email.
4. The full payment for the workshop needs to be made by July 15, 2018
5. In the event you cancel your booking, we will ONLY refund your booking amount provided we are able to fill your spot. The advance booking amount of Rs. 3000 WILL NOT BE REFUNDED
6. The prices listed are inclusive of all taxes and a GST invoice will be provided
7. The workshop will be held in the studio of Shipra & Amit Chhabra Photography, New Delhi
8. Cellphone photos and video’s are not allowed within our studio. You are registering for this workshop to learn and not to record / reproduce the workshop or studio environment. Violating this rule will evict you from the workshop without a refund.
9. Travel arrangements, if any, will be made by the candidate themselves. The workshop fee does not include any travel expenses