Welcome to Shipra & Amit Chhabra Photography, your premier newborn, children / kids, and family portrait photographer. We offer one of the most comprehensive children and family photography services in the industry and our eye for the artistic and attention to detail allows us to create memories for you that will last a lifetime.
Based in New Delhi, India, Shipra & Amit Chhabra Photography was founded under the notion that children grow up so fast and we tend to miss the little things they do and the changes they make in our everyday life. We need to capture those moments, those magical memories so we can look back upon them and realize just how important those fleeting moments really are.
We are professional photographers that create newborn, children, fashion and family portfolios in the advanced photo studio. Our 15 years of international experience shows in every photograph that we create.
After spending over 15 years in the United States and United Kingdom, we relocated back to India in 2013 and launched Shipra & Amit Chhabra Photography in South Delhi.
Our photography clients are important to us and we work very hard to give them the memories they deserve. Our reputation as the best and most creative professional photographer speaks for itself; contact us today to find out why our clients recommend our services to their friends and relatives.
If you have a question or comment, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you in any way possible.
Today, with an abundance of photographers specialising children’s images, Shira and Amit are even more intent on identifying the spark of individuality in each person that will separate the finished portrait from the typical and trendy. Our team strives to make our children photography sessions relaxed and enjoyable, while capturing a variety of posed and candid portraits. Infants are encouraged to move around, play, and have fun!
The result is portraiture that makes a clear statement about the personality and essence of the infant. Our children photography portraits avoid gimmicks and special effects in favour of something far more satisfying: dynamic expression and composition sprinkled with delicate simplicity. With an eye for perfect moments and unique perspectives, we create infant portraits that are beautiful, intimate, and emotional.
Our style of photography is relaxed and very informal and our team understands that when working with infants and children it is very important to be flexible, so we are happy to work within your routine as much as possible. We don’t place any time limits on a kids photography session – the average session involving children can take 2 to 6 hours.
I am a New Delhi, India based professional photographer specialising in newborn, children, maternity, family and kids photography. My first connection to children photography has always been a nostalgic one – there is such a bit of magic in knowing that images that I am creating for someone’s family becomes an important timeline piece for their history.
As a father of a 10 year old boy, I’m am constantly inspired by his curiosity, inquisitive nature, and boundless energy as he explore the world around him. Many of these moments, I capture through my photography for my family and friends to enjoy as he grow’s and matures. You can see a few of his pictures in my project called Journey of Joy.
I have spent over 15 years overseas and have travelled extensively. During this period I have had the honour of training under some of the best photographers in the US and UK. In short, I love to photograph babies and children. I shoot both on-location and do studio photography. Our photo studio in Delhi is located in Defence Colony, South Delhi.
The twinkle of the eye, the sweetness of the smile, the chubbiness of the cheek and the mischief in the expression… these are the things that give you more pleasure than anything because they define your little baby’s personality. As they grow, they learn and every new thing that they learn is a precious gift to you; after all nothing can instill more pride and joy in you than the first steps your baby takes!
Your baby will change so much during that first year. In what seems like the blink of an eye, a tiny helpless bundle is transformed into an active and inquisitive toddler. Kids photography sessions are a wonderful way to capture your child’s first milestones and blossoming personality. From quirky smiles and giggles to the excitement of sitting, crawling, and … walking!!
Cherish the moment…because life has no rewind button.
To create an environment of creative freedom for each of the team members which will lead to innovation without boundaries
To let people know that even as a photography studio, for us, customer care, child safety & hygiene, and client satisfaction rate at the same level as good photographs.
We look forward to spending time with you to create your modelling portfolio, an art that expresses nothing but your precious moments, truly a masterpiece you will cherish forever. As part of our Portfolio Photography, you will receive
- a consultation before your shoot
- a custom photo session shaped around your personality and our vision
- a portfolio with retouched images
- an array of high-end products to choose from
- Portfolio Photography shots are taken with a Hasselblad H5D, a medium format digital camera, or a Nikon D810 camera.
- These cameras are considered to be among the best available, resulting in an incredible digital image.
- I’ve designed what I believe is the best portrait lighting available. It allows complete control for me to do whatever I need to do for each particular client.
- The pre-shoot consultation is an essential part of our Portfolio Photography process. We prefer to have this meeting at our Media Center (photo studio) so that we help you establish a level of comfort and also walk you through the process of what will happen on the day of the shoot.
- During this meeting we will decide the look and feel of your shoot, discuss your requirements, and provide some recommendations to you.
- This meeting is key to our process as it helps us understand your requirements, experience, and potential and enables us to plan your portfolio session in the best possible manner.
- We also discuss our product offerings and will also show you sample products that are available in the domestic and international markets.
- The number of themes / looks will depend on your selection of package.
- We don’t put a strict limit on the number of shots we take per look, and generally shoot each look until we feel we’ve got it covered. For each look, we generally take headshots / beauty shots, mid-length, and full-length shots. If you have a specific requirement we will discuss that during the pre-shoot meeting.
- Part of our process is to review the session with you as we go. We will inspect the photographs and make necessary adjustments to ensure you get the most from the shoot.
- After the modelling portfolio shoot, the proof images will be made available to you for selection.
- Once you have made your selection, the images will be retouched and printed.
- We have experience photographing 1000′s of international models and understand that posing is one of the toughest aspects of creating a portfolio.
- Badly posed shots lose vital energy, which translates into weaker impact.
- We provide guidance throughout your photo-shoot, to help you create the most flattering poses.
- Our creative team has years of experience in dealing with children and adults and will make you help you pose to get the most flattering impacts from the shoot.
This site is owned and operated by Shipra & Amit Chhabra Photography. Shipra and Amit are professional photographers in Delhi. They specialize in studio photography, child portfolio, child modeling portfolio, children fashion photography, children portrait photography.
The materials displayed on this site, including without limitation all information, text, materials, graphics, advertisements, names, logos and trademarks (if any) on this site are protected by copyright.
You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this content in any way except as expressly authorised in writing by Shipra and Amit Chhabra Photography.