Gifting a Photoshoot
Shoot Specific Questions
Best Newborn & Kids Photo Studio in Delhi / NCR
We look forward to spending time with you to create your modelling portfolio, an art that expresses nothing but your precious moments, truly a masterpiece you will cherish forever. As part of our Portfolio Photography, you will receive
- a consultation before your shoot
- a custom photo session shaped around your personality and our vision
- a portfolio with retouched images
- an array of high-end products to choose from
- Portfolio Photography shots are taken with a Hasselblad H5D, a medium format digital camera, or a Nikon D810 camera.
- These cameras are considered to be among the best available, resulting in an incredible digital image.
- I’ve designed what I believe is the best portrait lighting available. It allows complete control for me to do whatever I need to do for each particular client.
- The pre-shoot consultation is an essential part of our Portfolio Photography process. We prefer to have this meeting at our Media Center (photo studio) so that we help you establish a level of comfort and also walk you through the process of what will happen on the day of the shoot.
- During this meeting we will decide the look and feel of your shoot, discuss your requirements, and provide some recommendations to you.
- This meeting is key to our process as it helps us understand your requirements, experience, and potential and enables us to plan your portfolio session in the best possible manner.
- We also discuss our product offerings and will also show you sample products that are available in the domestic and international markets.
- The number of themes / looks will depend on your selection of package.
- We don’t put a strict limit on the number of shots we take per look, and generally shoot each look until we feel we’ve got it covered. For each look, we generally take headshots / beauty shots, mid-length, and full-length shots. If you have a specific requirement we will discuss that during the pre-shoot meeting.
- Part of our process is to review the session with you as we go. We will inspect the photographs and make necessary adjustments to ensure you get the most from the shoot.
- After the modelling portfolio shoot, the proof images will be made available to you for selection.
- Once you have made your selection, the images will be retouched and printed.
- We have experience photographing 1000′s of international models and understand that posing is one of the toughest aspects of creating a portfolio.
- Badly posed shots lose vital energy, which translates into weaker impact.
- We provide guidance throughout your photo-shoot, to help you create the most flattering poses.
- Our creative team has years of experience in dealing with children and adults and will make you help you pose to get the most flattering impacts from the shoot.