Capture the special & precious moments of your pregnancy!
Preparing to fall in LOVE
for a Lifetime!
Preserve the unforgettable moments
Pregnancy is one of the most special moments you get to experience in life. It’s the beginning of a new family or an addition that will change your family forever. We are honored to be part of this journey with you.
Our maternity photography will help you celebrate your pregnancy with a beautiful record of this joyous time. Your pregnancy portrait session is ideally scheduled between 32 and 36 weeks of your pregnancy. Our clients have access to over 150 maternity gowns.
Maternity Couture Packages
Optional Package Add On’s
Make Up Artist : Rs. 10000
Behind The Scenes Shoot Video : Rs. 5,000
Maternity COUTURE Exclusive
3 dress changes
Option to use our international maternity dresses
75 digital photographs
15 high resolution retouched digital images
1 Boutique Box with Easel – 12x10in – 10 photographs from retouched images printed on Epson Enhanced Matte paper
View available optional add on’s for this package
What We Deliver
The miracle of life. Incredible, remarkable, breathtaking… There is something truly special about the bond a mother has with her unborn child.
For 9 months, your hearts have been beating together.
Capturing this incredible time and documenting your children’s journey, from here, is one of the biggest gifts you can leave for them.
Capture the Special & Precious Moments of your Pregnancy
Let’s Plan Your Big Day!
WHAT IS THE BEST TIME FOR PREGNANCY PHOTOS
- The best time for pregnancy photos really depends on how soon your belly starts showing. Some mommies “pop” as early as 6 months (especially if they’re having baby #2, #3 etc.) For most first time mommies though, that beautiful belly is most fabulous between 32-36 weeks. It’s a great time because you’re not too tired yet but your belly is still big enough to be the center of attraction for the photos!
WHEN SHOULD I SCHEDULE MY SESSION
- It’s never too early to schedule your maternity session. Sometimes we can accommodate last minute requests, but we usually recommend a 2-4 week notice. If you would like a weekend appointment, it is important to book early as Saturdays and Sundays are booked fast.
DO YOU PROVIDE FABRIC WRAPS / DRAPES
- Yes. We provide an exquisite selection of beautiful wraps for draping.
CAN MY SPOUSE AND CHILD BE A PART OF THE SESSION
- Absolutely! The father of the child and the sibling of the child are encouraged to join.
DO YOU OFFER A “BABY’S FIRST YEAR” PACKAGE
- Yes, they can be found here
THIS IS MY FIRST PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE. WILL YOU GUIDE AND HELP ME POSE
- You are in good hands and we want to make sure that you will have the best selection of artistic images. Even if it’s your first professional photography experience, our goal is to make sure you feel comfortable, relaxed, beautiful, and confident.
- During your photo shoot, our styling team will guide you through elegant poses and will focus on angles that bring out your most beautiful self.
Can i bring my own make-up and hair stylist
- Yes you may. However, you will need to arrive 90 minutes prior to the shoot start time.
- We do not allow cellphone pictures or video’s in our studio. It is your responsibility to educate your make-up artist / stylist about this policy
Do you provide maternity dresses
- Yes we have over 150 dresses in the studio that include gowns, drapes, net dresses. These will be shared with you once you have booked a shoot with us.
View our Maternity Gallery
As an expecting Mother we know that you are overwhelmed with so many emotions. There are feelings of joy, excitement, worry, and even wonder. This is a time to capture all of the beautiful things happening in your life, to you, and your sweet baby.
“Every pregnant woman is beautiful and a maternity photo session is incredibly important to document this time in your life.
A pregnancy shoot can be a confidence building experience and will leave you feeling radiant and beautiful.”
Maternity is something beautiful not only aesthetically speaking when you can frame it with professionalism, but also a beautiful, powerful moment in the lives of women.
Pregnancy is perhaps one of the most special times in your life. Our mission is to capture your inner strength and beauty as you reach your final weeks of pregnancy.
Maternity photography is a beautiful celebration of life. It celebrates the miraculous things a woman’s body can do and also acts as a time preserver so you can reflect on those 9 months where you created a little human being.
Right after the birth of an infant, most excited families will carry a flurry of pictures in the new arrival for keepsakes and to preserve precious memories. But the nine months leading as much as the joyful events should not be over looked. Pregnancy pictures may be a wonderful thing to show the child when they are old enough to understand the significance of what the photos represent. Even though that reason is significant enough on its own, these photographs are likewise an invaluable addition to your family album.
Pregnancy is probably one of the most amazing times in a woman’s life, full of anticipation, excitement, surprises and wonder. Some women even feel their most beautiful when they are pregnant. We encourage every pregnant women to consider maternity photography. It is a time to celebrate the gift of new life. Our maternity portraiture aims to capture stunning intimate images of you during your pregnancy.
The shoot takes place in the relaxed environment of our studio. Maternity photography is the perfect way to remember your beautiful baby bump and the first step in this life changing journey.