HOME SHOOT – Covid-19 Protocol
The following are the Covid-19 policies, and protocols will be followed for home shoots.
These protocols are for everyone’s safety & these would need to be followed in order to schedule and do a shoot. No exceptions whatsoever would be made. Shoots will be cancelled should any of these are violated
Shoot Area Requirements
- In order to do a shoot we will need an empty room with a minumum size of 15ft x 15ft
- The room should have NO FURNITURE and the floor area should be clean
- The room should have a room heater if the temperature is below 28 degrees and the shoot is for a newborn
- Only 2 adults, ideally the parents, should be allowed in the shoot room.
- If you require us to come with Covid test reports then we will get a Covid test done 3 days prior to the shoot.
- We will also request the parents to undergo the Covid tests 3 days prior
- Covid tests done more than 3 days prior to the shoot date will not be considered
- The cost of our Covid test for the team that is doing the home shoot will be bourne by the clients
- Only parents allowed in the shoot area
- Nurses, Extended Family, Helpers, Friends strictly prohibited from entering the shoot area
- Face coverings/masks are required at all times.
- All discussions to be done prior to the shoot over the phone
- During the shoot there is going to be minimal conversation (as required)